Greetings,
I am now on Day 5 in Plug In Profits
Stone. The owner has just made this great site for me.
Home Business Tips Free Website
This is the Site Map, which gives you an idea of what is in it,
Stone has helped me every Step of the way; without him, I would be lost.
So far, I have paid out for a Pro Membership in LeadsLeap because, with a Free one, you need to be clicking every Day for Credits. Of course, if you are a younger person, you can make do with a Free Membership; I am just getting too old at 81 years.
If you can afford it, you can fast-track your earnings, but because I am on a pension, I have to take it slow and just proceed when I have the cash.
But I will get there slowly.
I will keep you updated soon.
Warm Regards,
Tony
No comments:
Post a Comment