Thursday, July 30, 2026

Plug In Profits Day 5

 Greetings,

I am now on Day 5 in Plug In Profits 

This is the Free Site Stone built for me; 

My Free Site: Check it out

Stone has helped me every Step of the way; without him, I would be lost.

So far, I have paid out for a Pro Membership in LeadsLeap because 

with a Free one, you need to be clicking every Day for Credits.

 Of course, if you are a younger person, you can make do with a Free Membership; 

I am just getting too old at 81 years.

If you can afford it, you can fast-track your earnings, but because I am on a pension, I have to take it slow and just proceed when I have the cash.

But I will get there slowly.

I will keep you updated soon.

Warm Regards,

Tony



No comments:

Post a Comment