Sunday, August 23, 2026

Plug In Profit Day 11

 Still with Plug In Profit  One thing that made an impact on me in Day 11 of the Plug-In Profit Site training was how important it is to stay connected with new referrals from the very beginning. I learned how a short, friendly welcome message can help people feel supported, take their first steps, and stay engaged instead of feeling lost.


What I really appreciate is that so much of this is already prepared for you. I honestly wasn't sure what to say to new referrals at first, but I was given a series of honest, supportive messages that I can copy, customize, and send to help new team members feel encouraged and confident.


I've also learned that you don't have to reinvent the wheel when something is already working. Having proven communication in place makes it easier to focus on building real relationships and helping others get started the right way.


If you're curious what I'm building and learning, you can take a look here: Plug In Profit this is my Referral Link,

To Your Success,

Warm Regards,

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment